Upon booking of this vehicle, the guest driver confirms that they have read and agreed to the following terms:
- No pets, smoking, vaping, or drugs including cannabis (there is a $250 fine if the car smells)
- The car starts every rental term with a full tank of gas and is to be returned with a full tank of gas. If you don't have the time, no worries! However please note that an extra charge of $40 for fill-up will be automatically applied and charged to your credit card on file.
- Please treat the car as your own, it is equipped with a telematics device that tracks driving behaviors and *GPS pinging (*only used in a case where the car is stolen or lost). Guest drivers will be held liable for any signs of abuse, damages or excessive wear to the vehicle via Turo's claim department.
- Please be relatively on time when returning the car so I can have it ready for the next guest driver. If you need to adjust your time please reach out to me well in advance of your trip ending and I will do my best to accommodate. (Turo will charge a late fee of $50/hr if the car is late)
- As I strive to give the best possible Turo experience, I have included a free car clean upon return! However, please note that a $250 charge will apply to the guest driver's credit card on file for bringing the car back excessively dirty, stains, rotten food, signs of pets, or smelling of smoke/weed.
- Please do not lose the car key. The guest driver will be solely responsible for the key replacement fee plus car rolling/towing fee and lost revenue if applicable.
- Only the primary guest driver is allowed to operate the vehicle. If you would like a secondary driver, please contact Turo directly.
- Guest drivers are sole responsible for any parking tickets or toll fees (407ETR).
- In cases where a personal meeting is not possible due to timing, key handover will occur via lockbox procedure. The guest driver must provide a legible photo of their driver's license, a photo of themself beside the said driver's license (a selfie with the license legible in the photo), and a minimum of 10 photos of the vehicle's interior and exterior (including the odometer and fuel gauge).
If you have a pleasant experience with FiFi, please don't forget to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a positive review, they are very helpful for future drivers!