Be confident you've made the right choice! Just look at my reviews — 100% satisfaction! The car is great and almost always things are smooth and easy. I'm easy-going and flexible : )
Here are some guidelines and rules that are here to protect me just in case anything goes wrong:
- You're renting my baby, so please treat it nicely 😇✌️☮️
- No eating or smoking in the car, please.
- If the car is returned excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will be added. I am reasonable, but there are some messes and odors that need professional cleaning. Depending on the severity this could be a simple outside only $8 wash, $24 general in/out clean or $50-100 for a detailed in/out clean.
- This is not a car to be brought on a racing track - it is a transportation vehicle. Absolutely NO racing, drifting, drag racing, tire kicking of any kind.
- I love pets, but I cannot accept them in the car.
- Please return the car on time. If you can't, please advise me as soon as you know so we can work it out. It is possible you may need to place an extension request and pay a little more or not, depending on how long it is. For severe cases, be advised there could be a possible $20 or more late fee applied.
- As explained elsewhere on this page, if you go over the allotted kilometers for your trip, Turo judges the appropriate per kilometer rate depending on the car and gas type. The trip counter will be set at zero at the start of your trip to make it easy to see where you're at : )