By booking the car, you are confirmed that you have read and agreed to the following terms:
-You will be responsible for your own parking ticket, and tolls (407ETR), please communicate with me before handing back the keys
- You will be handed a car with full gas, and it is expected to be return with full PREMIUM gas. You are required to show me the gas receipt to prof you put Premium gas in the car. Otherwise, you will be charged $250 fine for me to clear the regular gas and pump in the PREMIUM gas again.
- If you have no time to put gas in, its understandable, I can fill it in for you after and send you the bill for it.
- You will be responsible for any scratches and damages of the car, so please check the car upon picking up the key.
- Please do not abuse the car, any signs of abusing including: Racing, drifting, intensive braking, irregular pedalling etc. Damages/excessive wear and tear would be reported to Turo, and would be carried on to guest through Turo's claims department.
- Be careful when you exit/entrance malls or bumps as the car has expensive Rims!!!
- Absolutely NO SMOKING CIGS, WEED!!! AT LEAST $500 FINE IF THERE EVEN A FAINT OF SMELL IN THE SUV!!! SO SERIOUS ON THIS POINT!!!
- NO Pets allowed!!!
-NO FOOD ALLOWED!!! KEEP YOUR OILY/GREASY FINGERS OFF MY INTERIOR!!!
- Car will be washed and vacuumed prior to each rental; cleaning fee of $250 will be charged if vehicle is particularly dirty!
- If you want to add a secondary driver, please contact TURO. Or else YOU will be the only driver allowed!
- Please do not lose the car key, you will be solely responsible for the key replacement fee plus car rolling fee if necessary.
- Please don't be late unless you make prior arrangement. Turo late fee of $50 per hour(up-to 3X daily fee) Plus $30 admin fee will be charged.
- PLEASE do not damage the rims!! Any scratched or curb rash will cost $500 to repair each single rim!
- Any unusual wear of the tire will be charged!