Coming to explore the Rockies? Afternoon hike? White-water rafting? Leisurely lunch on top of a glacier? Maybe something a little more relaxing: Brunching on Stephen ave (or 17th)? Hitting up West Ed water park? Mani-pedi at ye’ ol’ Nordic spa? From Calgary to Banff or Lake Louise or anywhere else your heart may desire, my car is going to get you there safely, comfortably, and most importantly, stylishly.
This isn’t your dad’s ’99 Corolla. Not your mom’s ’05 Civic either. My space-gray exterior, cherry-red interior, brand-new (read: 2014) Lexus IS350 is going to razzle-dazzle your girlfriend and make that vacation you’ve been saving up for an unforgettable experience.
This is where I’d list-out all of the options that my car includes. A quick google search will tell you that it’s a 3.5L V6, 306HP, AWD system, F+ sport model Lexus IS350. But I don’t care for any of that stuff. All that I can tell you is that it’s my first, real, big-boy car, and I absolutely love it. I’ve driven my parents to doctor’s appointments, my girlfriend to cute date nights, and my nieces & nephews for ice cream trips in it. Memories have been made in that car. I love my car and I’m excited to share the joys of it to the Turo community. Hopefully you’ll enjoy driving my car as much as I do! 😊
Extra car features:
• Cold air intake (the car sounds bada** when you turn it on)
• Winter tires (only during the winter months)
• Remote car starter
• Heated seats (to keep your butts all toasty warm)
Some extra goodies provided:
• For all your charging needs: iPhone, USB-C, USB
• Hopefully you don’t need it but a standard first-aid kit
• Hopefully the car doesn’t need it but an emergency car kit (with booster cables), car’s also registered with AMA for road-side assistance
• It doesn’t rain like Van City in YYC but an umbrella’s provided, just in case
• To survive Calgary’s dry climate: A good ol’ bottle of hand lotion
• For that special date night: Gum, a couple of mints, two ice-cold water bottles
• To keep it all clean: Some wet wipes, hand sanitizers
Some rules to keep in mind:
• No smoking (in, at, or near the car)
• No pets
• Car takes premium/91 octane gas. Upon returning the car, please present your gas receipt to confirm premium gas was used.
• I do charge for drop-off/pick-up but if you’re a 5-ish minute drive from my location and are willing to drop me off back at home, I’ll waive the delivery.