Winter tires included
Fun to drive 4x4 SUV. Available for airport pick up and in city delivery.
All will drive SUV with 4x4 all wheel drive and winter tires is essential for driving around snowy Alberta and British Columbia. Note that vehicle must have winter tires by the law, to be ligaly operated in BC in winter.
Mazda Tribute is a twin brother of the well known capable SUV Ford Escape.
Car equipped with:
-4 wheel drive 4x4 ; 4WD.
-Quality winter tires.
-Super hot cabin heater
-Hands free system for your cell phone.
-CD/MP3/DVD/XM radio player with aux input and bluetooth
-Power windows locks and mirrors
These features will make your trip safe and fun.
SUV takes onboard 5 regular passengers.
It can take 3 full size skiers with all the equipment. Can take 4 in a pinch.
We can supply 2 child seats and stroller if you travel with kids. See our Extras to book it.
With all maintenance being up to date car starts no problem.
***WE DO AIRPORT PICKUPS***. There are 2 options of getting this car ar the airport:
1. Car will be left for you at the airport parking lot within 4 min walking distance right outside the terminal. So, it will be available to you emmidiately upon arrival. Key will be in the lock box attached to the driver door.
This cost 50$ charged by Turo, as airport delivery fee, and 15$ that airport parking charge. 65$total.
To do this chose airport as a pick up location in your reservation. Pick up is super easy. We will provide you with all the details.
2. Take Uber ride to our place, and take car from here. It takes 25 min ride and about 45$ That Uber charge.
In this case no delivery or parking fee.
To do this please chose out home address as a pick up location.
If you have any questions please contact me through turo messages.
*** WE DELIVER WITHIN CITY*** Contact us through turo app to arrange delivery.
***TRAVELING BANF or JASPER???*** Book our national park pass. It will save you money on park fees. See our extras to book it.
-Please return car clean inside and outside.
-Please no smoking in the car.
- Pets are welcome. We ask you keep them in the back of the cabin. Please clean after your pets.
- Alberta roads are dirty, so it could be challenging to return a clean car. Most car washes charge you about 20-25$ anyways. So, choosing 25$ post trip cleaning could be a good way to save yourself some time. If you opt it you don't have to wash outside the car. Interior is still on you.
- Choose “Post trip refuel” when booking trip extras, and return car with any fuel level, even empty.
- See our other extras for bike rack child seat stroller etc.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact through the Turo messenger we answer right away..