● Remote hand-off, hassle-free pickup 24/7
● Winter tires & Remote starter
● Spacious and comfortable
● National park pass included
● Unlimited kms
How to pickup the car?
● Just before your trip starts, I will send you a text message with GPS location and 4-digit code. You will use it to find the car and unlock it yourself. We will not meet in person so you can pick it up anytime.
● If you are flying in Edmonton International Airport, just collect your luggage and go to door 9, take the complimentary shuttle bus (Runs every few minutes 24/7). The bus will take you to the car location, or you may walk if you like (5min).
● If you are picking up locally, the car will be waiting for you at Terwillegar Rec Center and the GPS location will show you where the car is.
● In either case, Just find the car, punch in the code and go.
Do I have to pay for parking at the airport? - No, it's already taken care of.
Can I pick up at 2am? - Yes, we will be using remote handoff so you can pick up 24/7
About this car: Lexus GX 460
Reliable and comfortable 7 passenger SUV. Premium winter tires, GPS navigation, large cargo capacity, premium sound system and advanced climate control - It’s designed to handle wild road trips in style and comfort. It is the second most expensive SUV on the Lexus lineup and now you can rent it without paying $200+ a day for this class at rental companies.
● Smoke and scent-free.
● No U.S border crossing available at this time.
● No pets. Sorry
● Nokian Nordman WR Snow Tires - 2018
● Build-in GPS and Navigation
● Lexus’ signature quiet ride and reliability
● 17-speaker 300W Mark Levinson® Surround Sound
● 7 Premium Leather Seats (40/20/40 Split Middle, Power Folding Flat 3rd Row Seats)
● 10-Way Powered Driver and Passenger Seats, Heated and Cooled
● WeatherTech Floor Liners front and back
● 120V AC Outlet
● Phone Holders (one magnetic and one vent mount)
● Backup Camera
● Proximity Sensors Front and Back
● Smart Key System with Push Button Start
● Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
● AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/Bluetooth/Aux Cable Supplied
● Cruise Control
● 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control
● Automatic LED Headlamps
● LED Daytime Running Lights/Fog Lamps
● 10 Airbags
● 4-Wheel Traction Control/ABS/Disk Brakes
● 64.7 cu. Ft Cargo Capacity
● 301-horsepower engine with the best fuel economy in its class
● Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System(KDSS)
● All-Wheel Drive
● Roof cargo box (Yakima Skybox 16) does not come installed unless requested - Thank you.
Bonus: national park pass included - $20 per day saving on your trip to the Rockies.