This is our family car so hope you take care of it as if it were yours. A few things to keep in mind:
- Timing: Pick up and return the car on-time. Please contact me as soon as possible if you might be late. My husband (Cossi) or I will meet you when you pick up and return the car.
- Refueling: if you want to return the car with the same amount of fuel at check-in, there are a couple of gas stations close by (Pioneer Energy at 2185 Gerrard St East; Petro Canada at 2265 Danforth Ave, or 292 Kingston Rd) or you can take advantage of the prepaid refuel extra (up to $100/trip).
- Bring your valid driver's license including photo for verification
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Cleanliness: return the car in the same condition in which you received it or as close as possible to it (don't worry about the normal use stuff - e.g. a bit of sand on the floor, small marks that can be easily cleaned off), or you can also elect for the post-trip cleaning extra ($40/trip).
- For all of the above, please be aware of Turo's policies as they will charge admin fees for violations (improper return, late return, fuel replacement, tolls, tickets).
Hope these were helpful, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/requests. Happy to assist however we can.