Upon booking of this vehicle, the guest driver confirms that they will review the guest driver manual provided in the vehicle glovebox prior to driving the car, and have read and agreed to the following terms:
- No pets, smoking, vaping, or drugs including cannabis (there is a $250 fine if the car smells)
- The car starts every rental term with a full tank of gas and is to be returned with a full tank of gas. If you don't have the time, no worries! However please note that an extra charge of $40 for fill-up will be automatically applied and charged to your credit card on file.
- Please treat the car as your own, it is equipped with a telematics device that tracks driving behaviors and *GPS pinging (*only used in a case where the car is stolen or lost). Guest drivers will be held liable for any signs of abuse, damages or excessive wear to the vehicle via Turo's claim department.
- Please be relatively on time when returning the car so I can have it ready for the next guest driver. If you need to adjust your time please reach out to me well in advance of your trip ending and I will do my best to accommodate. (Turo will charge a late fee of $50/hr if the car is late)
- As I strive to give the best possible Turo experience, I have included a free car clean upon return! However, please note that a $250 charge will apply to the guest driver's credit card on file for bringing the car back excessively dirty, stains, rotten food, signs of pets, or smelling of smoke/weed.
- Please do not lose the car key. The guest driver will be solely responsible for the key replacement fee plus car rolling/towing fee and lost revenue if applicable.
- Only the primary guest driver is allowed to operate the vehicle. If you would like a secondary driver, please contact Turo directly.
- Guest drivers are sole responsible for any parking tickets or toll fees (407ETR).
- In cases where a personal meeting is not possible due to timing, key handover will occur via lockbox procedure. The guest driver must provide a legible photo of their driver's license, a photo of themself beside the said driver's license (a selfie with the license legible in the photo), and a minimum of 10 photos of the vehicle's interior and exterior (including the odometer and fuel gauge).
If you have a pleasant experience with FiFi, please don't forget to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a positive review, they are very helpful for future drivers!