So far everyone has brought the car back the way they took it which is super cool and allows me to provide it under market value and feel good about Turo. No pets because I am allergic to dogs. No smoking, I detest the smell of smoke and it gives me an instant headache. I'd rather you crashed my car than smoke in it I hate it that much. But don't crash it either :-)
So what you can't do...
No hauling or transporting large items. Luggage and other bags/small items are allowed but please be careful loading and unloading items and DO NOT haul large and/or dirty items in this car. Detailed before pictures are uploaded prior to each rental and any scratches and permanent scuff marks requiring extensive cleaning or repairs will be passed on to renter.
Vehicle is supplied clean, so please try to keep it as orderly as possible. Each renter is required to select the $20 "Post Trip Cleaning" extra regardless of rental duration.
We supply some water and gum and tissue paper. We want you to be happy.
CLEANING – Included in Post Trip Cleaning Fee (Please Select)
- Car is Hand Washed & Vacuumed prior to each rental. We want you to be able to go to a wedding in style, pull up and swoop your special someone off for a luxurious evening on the town or take a client out and get the deal!. You may not do these things but we want you to be able to do whatever you do in style. That said it's been used for each but the wedding so far. Let me know if you use it for a wedding so I can update this.
Any Additional Cleaning required below will be additional and I thought it best to spell it out before rather then squabbling later.
On a cheery note, I'm happy to report that I've never had to submit for anything listed below and don't want to be in the position to need to. Please don't be the one that leads me to need to remove this fun fact :-)
HEAVY CLEANING - $100.00 ($*@! Happens)
- Major stains or residue on seat fabric or other hard- to- clean surfaces
- Floor mats or upholstery are returned significantly dirtier than they were received
- Large amounts of food, dirt, or mud that cannot be shaken out and must be heavily vacuumed to remove.
- Light stains or residue on hard surfaces (liquid spills or sticky substance)
- If I can't get the stain out then you'll be responsible for the additional purchase cost of a replacement
SEVERE CLEANING - $150.00
- Situations in which the vehicle requires steam cleaning or a full detail.
Pets are NOT allowed. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles will incur in an additional fee of $150.00.
Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything). If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($150+).
If the vehicle is returned with multiple cleanliness issues, a maximum fee of $250.00 will be applied plus the cost of any replaced items.
The fuel level is marked on the Agreement, please return it the way we had released the vehicle to you or the actual cost of fuel plus surcharge of $30.00 will be applied.
Loss of Key Fob will be charged at replacement cost, I've read its about $500 plus $100 for my time as it will be extensive apparently. Also if I bring a replacement to where you are it's @ 1.00/km, round trip or the cost of shipping plus $30. Just don't lose the fob, it’s expensive.
Any parking tickets caused within the rental period will be charged on the provided credit card, plus an additional handling service fee of $30.00 per ticket.
407 ETR: ETR Transponder NOT included. All Toll charges accrued during rental hours will be passed on to the renter, plus an additional service fee of $25.00. NOTE: You can place your own transponder on the dash if you do plan on using the 407 ETR to avoid additional costs. See above FAQ for info about the ETR if you are not familiar with the highway.