1. The list price includes insurance.
2. A security deposit of AUD$2500 is taken (as a pre-authorisation) when you pick up the vehicle.
3. The damage deductible will be AUD$2500
4. Is roadside assistance included? Yes
5. What documents are required at pickup? International drivers will have to present their passport and driver’s license. Driver’s license should be stated in English..
6. What will it cost to add an additional driver? None
7. Our fuel policy is same-to-same.
8. Is there a surcharge for young drivers? For drivers aged from 21 to 24 there is an additional cost of AU$23/day and the excess payable by the young driver in the event of an accident will be AU$3100